Behavioural activation helps people to develop or get back into activities that are important to them. It involves planning activities and and looking at behaviours to see if behaviour change improves mood. Below are a series of booklets we have developed to support behavioural activation.
Audio: Relaxation, breathing and mindfulness
Please find below a selection of audio resources that can help with concentration, managing stress and relaxation.
- Clearing a space (13 mins):
- Relaxation (18 mins):
- Progressive muscle relaxation (20 mins):
- ACT mindful inner awareness (18 mins);
- ACT mindfulness for feelings that keep us stuck (19 mins):
- Mindfulness of body, breath and sounds (30 mins):
- Mindful movement (38 mins):
- Body scan (46 mins):
- Get Self Help
- Self Help Guides produced by Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust www.ntw.nhs.uk/selfhelp/ Titles cover a range of mental health issues.
- See Books on Prescription